Powered by Blogger.
RSS

World Radio Day 2020

Hi everyone,
Today is World Radio Day and the theme is "We are diversity, we are radio".
Happy World Radio Day.

I always wake up with radio and also go to sleep. It's my favourite way of getting information because I can do something else. Apart form that, I love the radio.
I listen to the news, traffic state, sports and other events.
Every year a local radio station, Radio Petrer, comes to school and broadcasts from our school.
It's a special day because children sing songs, read poems, talk about special days, tell us stories.

What is your favourite radio station?
Why do you like it?
When do you tune?
Ho do you listen to it?

We want to join this celebration.
















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

ENGLISH. SECOND TERM.